Toompea Castle is open to the public. We have professional tour guides who will introduce the visitors to the work of the Riigikogu, the Castle and its history. Book an interesting and free guided tour.
At present, we have suspended the booking of guided tours of Toompea Castle and the Riigikogu Building.
Individual guided tours:
- Tours focus on the work of the Riigikogu and Toompea Castle.
- English tour starts every Friday at 11 a.m.
- The tours last 45 minutes.
- Tours centre around the work of the Riigikogu and Toompea Castle.
- Tours take place from Monday to Thursday at 10.00–16.00, and on Friday at 10.00–15.00.
- The maximum group size is 35 people.
- In Estonian, English or Russian.
To visit the Riigikogu, please contact a tour guide. If there are more than seven people in the group, please send the list of their names along with their birth dates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please use the “Request a tour” web form!
Please note: You need to present a valid photo identification document to gain entry to the Castle: ID-card, passport, driver’s licence or student card.
Entry to the Riigikogu is from the right hand foyer. Tour programme may change in connection with events organised in the Riigikogu.
Please send your questions to email@example.com.
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!