Toompea Castle is open to the public. Our professional tour guides give visitors free guided tours of the Riigikogu and speak of the history and the work of the Riigikogu. Book an interesting and free guided tour.
- Tours centre around the work of the Riigikogu and Toompea Castle.
- Group tours take place from Monday to Friday at 10, 11, 13 ja 15.
- The maximum group size is 35 people.
- In Estonian, English or Russian.
- Guided tours in English on Fridays at 11 a.m. No registration required.
To visit the Riigikogu, please contact a tour guide. If there are more than seven people in the group, please send the list of their names along with their birth dates to [email protected].
Please note: You need to present a valid photo identification document to gain entry to the Castle: ID-card, passport, driver’s licence or student card.
Entry to the Riigikogu is from the right hand foyer. Tour programme may change in connection with events organised in the Riigikogu.
Please send your questions to [email protected].
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!