Read about the structure of the Chancellery, staff positions, vacancies, job offers and traineeship possibilities.
Positions and traineeships
Vacant positions at the Chancellery
- Adviser to the Deputy Secretary General of the Riigikogu
- Secretary of the President of the Riigikogu
- Consultant of the Legal Affairs Committee
- Information Adviser at the Public Relations Department (0.5 workload)
- Facilities Department worker responsible for hoisting the flag
Traineeship at the Chancellery of the Riigikogu
Students who are acquiring higher education and have completed the level of studies corresponding to the credit points of at least two academic years, speak the Estonian language freely and are interested in the activities of the Riigikogu and its Chancellery are eligible to apply for traineeship. Traineeship is not paid.
If you are interested in traineeship, please submit an application with your CV, internship instructions, academic certificate or extract of student’s record book and motivation letter. Traineeship in the Chancellery is regulated by Procedure for Traineeship and its annexes.
In order to apply for a traineeship, please fill in the web form (in Estonian only)!
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!