The 7th Working Week (May 28-31, 2007) of the 1st Session of the Riigikogu Plenary Assembly
Monday, 28 May
The sitting begins at 3 p.m.
Tuesday, 29 May
1. Draft Resolution of the Riigikogu On the Formation of the Council for Allocation of Grants from Gambling Tax Revenues (40 OE), submitted by the Finance Committee
Report by Chairman of the Finance Committee Jürgen Ligi
2. Bill on Amendments to the Police Act (26 SE), initiated by the Government of the Republic
Report by Minister of Internal Affairs Jüri Pihl
Report by Deputy Chairman of the Legal Affairs Committee Kalle Laanet
3. Bill on Amendments to the Police Act, Government of the Republic Act, Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances and Their Source Materials Act, Police Service Act and Forensic Examination Act (37 SE), initiated by the Government of the Republic
Report by Minister of Justice Rein Lang
Report by member of the Legal Affairs Committee Hanno Pevkur
Wednesday, 30 May
1. Bill on Amendments to § 61 of the State Pension Insurance Act (1 SE), initiated by the Pro Patria Union Faction, Social Democratic Party Faction and Estonian Reform Party Faction
2. Bill on Amendments to the Restrictions on Acquisition of Immovables Act (27 SE), initiated by the Government of the Republic
Report by Minister of Agriculture Helir-Valdor Seeder
Report by Chairman of the Rural Affairs Committee Kalev Kotkas
Thursday, 31 May
1. Overview of courts administration, administration of justice and uniform application of law
Report by Chief Justice of the Supreme Court Märt Rask
2. Renewed deliberation of the Disallowed Construction Removal Act refused to be proclaimed by the President of the Republic (1000 UA)
Report by representative of the Constitutional Committee
Report by representative of the Legal Affairs Committee
On Monday, 28 May, at 3 p.m., the microphone is open to unscheduled statements until no further requests for statements are made.
The Question Time takes place on Wednesday, 30 May from 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!