Agenda of the 6th Working Week of the 1st Session of the 12th Riigikogu Plenary Assembly
Monday, 16 May at 3:00 p.m.
Replies to interpellations
1. Compensation of reduction of the revenues of local governments
Jüri Ratas, Lauri Laasi, Viktor Vassiljev, Valeri Korb, Kalev Kallo, Kadri Simson, Inara Luigas, Mihhail Stalnuhhin
Auditor General Mihkel Oviir
2. Price perspectives of electric energy
Lembit Kaljuvee, Aadu Must, Tarmo Tamm, Lauri Laasi, Peeter Võsa, Valeri Korb, Deniss Boroditsh, Rainer Vakra
Minister of Economic Affairs and Communications Juhan Parts
Tuesday, 17 May at 10:00 a.m.
1. Draft Resolution of the Riigikogu “Appointment of Members of the Supervisory Board of the National Library of Estonia” (35 OE)
2. Draft Resolution of the Riigikogu “Appointment of Members of the Supervisory Board of the National Opera” (36 OE)
3. Draft Resolution of the Riigikogu “Appointment of Members of the Estonian National Broadcasting Council from among Members of the Riigikogu” (37 OE)
Wednesday, 18 May at 2:00 p.m.
1. Bill on Ratification of the Agreement on the Second Amendment of the Cotonou Agreement (12 SE)
2. Bill on Amendments to the Peace-Time National Defence Act and Other Acts in connection with Amendment of the Constitution of the Republic of Estonia (28 SE)
Thursday, 19 May at 10:00 a.m.
1. Draft Resolution of the Riigikogu “Formation of the Council for Allocation of Grants from Gambling Tax Revenues” (34 OE)
Your feedback is important. Please share it with us!