April 30 - May 3
Agenda of the 13th Working Week of the 3rd Session of the 12th Riigikogu Plenary Assembly
Monday, 30 April at 3:00 p.m.
Replies to interpellations
1. The wage gap between women and men
2. The fight against HIV/AIDS
Wednesday, 2 May at 2:00 p.m.
1. Bill on Amendments to the Building Act, the Apartment Associations Act, the Apartment Ownership Act and the Building Association Act (156 SE)
2. Bill on Amendments to the Environmental Charges Act (187 SE)
3. Bill on Amendments to the Traffic Act (182 SE)
4. Bill on Amendments to the Accounting Act and the Commercial Code (147 SE)
5. Bill on Amendments to the Act on the Ratification of the Revised European Social Charter (177 SE)
6. Bill on the Ratification of the Agreement on Social Insurance Provisions between the Republic of Estonia and the Republic of Moldova (189 SE)
7. Bill on Ratification of Amendments to Articles 1 and 18 of the Agreement Establishing the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (201 SE)
8. Bill on Ratification of the Agreement between the Republic of India and the Republic of Estonia for the Avoidance of Double Taxation and the Prevention of Fiscal Evasion with respect to Taxes on Income (207 SE)
9. The second legislative proceeding of the Act on Amendments to the Universities Act, the Institutions of Professional Higher Education Act and Other Acts which the President of the Republic refused to proclaim (89 UA)
10. Bill on Amendments to § 48 of the Income Tax Act (184 SE)
Thursday, 3 May at 10:00 a.m.
1. Bill on Amendments to the Chancellor of Justice Act and the State Public Servants Official Titles and Salary Scale Act (167 SE)
2. Bill on Amendments to the Employment Contracts Act (180 SE)